Global Rewards Management company
Technical Product Manager$25k – $35k • No equity
- Leading and participating in all stages of product development including research, business analysis, planning, product development, QA testing and launching features.
- Work closely with the Chief Operating Officer on developing and maintaining the product roadmap, designing and build the processes and features that enable business growth
- Work with remote engineers to maintain the product roadmap and milestones. Work with your team to estimate, implement, and build features while ensuring timely delivery
- Own and plan the API integrations with all third parties (suppliers and clients)
- Collaborate with the customer support, operations and senior management teams to align priorities and delivery based on business needs.
- Develop deep understanding of the business practice
- Establish clear metrics and KPIs to continuously monitor the systems performance and availability
- Experience working as a Java software engineer
- Experience working with several database technologies, especially MySQL.
- Have a high degree of ownership, and have a clear understanding of the saying “If not you, who?”
- Have a good understanding of the Amazon AWS platform
- Excellent understanding of systems integrations and API.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, technical writing ability
- Ability to stay focused on goals and strategically prioritize work.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to drive and influence product strategy across the different business units
- Demonstrated experience with Agile and Lean development practices while working closely with engineering.
- Nice to have: have experience working within the gift card and customer loyalty industries
To apply, fill in your details on this form: https://forms.gle/j3KhLHocqq5BoePX8
Munero Global Loyalty at a glance
Munero Global Loyalty focuses on Loyalty Programs, Gift Card, Incentives, and Gifting. Their company has offices in Romania, Jordan, JO, and Dubai. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.munero.net/