Mobile personal training across UK for corporates and individuals
Client and Marketing Manager£21k – £24k
MotivatePT is on the hunt for an intelligent, self-starter to come on board and work with a growing and fun fitness company focused on becoming London's leading personal training brand. We work with a young, fun and dynamic team of trainers across London and the surrounding counties. We believe we have some of the most talented London personal trainers on our team and our services are for both individuals who want at-home personal training, and corporates who need to improve and better their corporate wellness schemes for their employees.
We are looking to make a full time hire at the end of the probationary period.
You will work directly with the company’s founders, so will be exposed to different elements of the business from day one.
You MUST have previous sales and/or telephone experience and be confident to speak with our clients on the topic of fitness and make bookings. You should be target-driven and excited to grow with the brand through our marketing efforts.
Duties will involve but not be solely limited to the below:
* Liaising with new and existing clients as a sales manager to book their appointments
* Liaising with our team of trainers on a daily basis to ensure client onboarding is smooth
* Gathering client reviews
* Helping onboard new trainers to the team
* Managing social media content provided by trainers
* Management of daily social media platforms and posts
* Blogging for the website and for article contributions to other sites on the topic of fitness, health, and wellness
* Greater client & community engagement through 2x monthly newsletters
* Ad hoc projects as they arise
* Closing new business
* Flexible working, work from home over time
* Free fitness classes
* Come to work in your workout gear
* Endless coffee, tea, and snacks
* Socials held weekly and monthly
* Non-corporate, fun co-working environment in Central London
* Work your way up into a more senior position quickly, the sky is the limit!
* Great written communication skills
* Good telephone manner
* Passionate about social media platforms and knowledge of how to grow and manage them
* Quick thinking and able to creatively find solutions
* Photography skills with both an iPhone and a camera
* Great sense of humour
* Resilient and able to think clearly in a crisis
* Photoshop & film editing
* Sales experience
* London based
MotivatePT at a glance
MotivatePT focuses on E-Commerce, Fitness, Corporate Wellness, Health and Wellness, and Personal Trainers . Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.motivatept.co.uk