Tech for the future of desktop 3D printing
Jobs at Mosaic Manufacturing
- Hiring and interviewing are about discovery and seeking two-way fit.
- Having the technical skills is the minimum expectation that comes with education/experience (whether self-taught, school, projects, working, own company, etc.). The hard part is knowing how to use these skills/tools effectively.
- Talented individuals are motivated and goal-driven. These characteristics lead them to have diverse interests both at work and at home.
BECAUSE OF THESE BELIEFS:
- We take the time to learn what you seek to achieve in the future so that we can work together to craft a role that aligns (1) your needs/wants with (2) Mosaic’s goals to the greatest extent possible.
- Currently, our process in finding two-way fit can take some time. Candidates may expect several phone calls with team members, a visit to the office, a project, and anything else that’s necessary so that both sides are ready.
Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi there! We’re looking for someone with strong firmware development skills to join our growing hardware team and work on our innovative 3D printing products. --- The Company & Product --- Mosaic is a venture-backed 3D printing technology company. Our goal is to make 3D printing more useful...