Project and business management software for companies that sell time
Senior Back-end Engineer$90k – $140k • 0.1% – 0.75%
Mosaic is building artificial intelligence software to take over the burden of managing projects, teams and companies. Join us to play a part in what teams all over the world build with our software as we enable them to take on bigger challenges with much larger AI managed teams. This is once in a career opportunity to be part of an early-stage high-performing team and to pursue a world-changing mission.
Mosaic is building a diverse team of dynamic engineers creating high quality, high impact products at scale and we’re looking for a senior backend engineer with experience of Ruby on Rails to provide leadership to our growing backend team. In this role, you'll be building exciting new features, complex interfaces, and making important technical and product decisions.
Rails, Typescript, React
- Strong Ruby on Rails skills
- 4+ years of experience developing SaaS software
- 2+ year of experience building RoR backends
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Excellent communication, organizational, problem-solving, debugging and analytical skills
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Strong understanding of backend APIs
- Meaningful Ownership in a fast-growing company
- Work remotely or in a beautiful spacious private office overlooking Bryant Park
- World-class medical, dental, and vision policies
- A fun culture including team events, happy hours, and trips
- Work with hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...And much more!
Mosaic at a glance
Mosaic focuses on SaaS, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Project Management. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Mosaic has raised $2M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2018.
You can view their website at http://www.mosaicapp.com