Project and business management software for companies that sell time
Lead Software Engineer - Backend$110k – $160k • 0.1% – 1.0%
Mosaic is building artificial intelligence software to take over the burden of managing projects, teams and companies. Join us to play a part in what teams all over the world build with our software as we enable them to take on bigger challenges with much larger AI managed teams. This is one in a career opportunity to be part of an early-stage high-performing team and to pursue a world-changing mission.
Mosaic is building a diverse team of dynamic engineers creating high quality, high impact products at scale and we’re looking for a seasoned Senior Software Engineer who is highly proficient in Ruby-Rails and database design. As an early member of our team, you will bring a sophisticated level of problem-solving to elevate our cutting edge frameworks, patented automation, and AI. This is the best time for inspired individuals to join and take ownership, directly impacting the future of the company that’s revolutionizing how companies work.
- Looking to grow into a leadership role as our team expands
- Continuously seeking to diversify your technical expertise, working alongside top-performing engineers
- Tenaciously embrace challenges with creative approaches
- Enjoy taking full ownership of your projects, from concept to completion
- Passionate about making a high performant and scalable software
- Work closely with VP of Engineering and Designers to brainstorm, prototype, and ship features
- Build, test and deliver reliable and scalable code that supports our different FE applications
- Maintain and extend Mosaic databases that power our AI platform
- Troubleshoot across the entire tech stack, bringing added value through your unique insights
- B.S. or M.S. Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience developing enterprise-grade software
- Experience in Ruby
- Experience working with one or more from Infrastructure, Machine Learning, Mobile Application Development, Security and Privacy.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts
- Knowledge of database fundamentals and software design patterns
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work independently
- Top market salary
- Meaningful stocks ownership
- Medical, vision and dental insurance
- Company-sponsored events and activities
- Generous PTO and “bonus” days off
- and much more!
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
Mosaic at a glance
Mosaic focuses on SaaS, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Project Management. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Mosaic has raised $2M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2018.
You can view their website at http://www.mosaicapp.com