At the core of #fintech. Moov creates open source infrastructure for financial technology
Product Manager - Developer Platform$110k – $120k
At Moov, we’re empowering creators to embed banking and payment functionality everywhere. We’re developers for developer-first software. We believe that every software company is becoming a payments company and by equipping developers with the best tools we can tackle complex problems together.
At the heart of Moov’s Developer Platform is the Dashboard, a UI that enables users to sign up, configure, and deploy Moov products within their own software applications. It’s the first impression our customers have of using Moov, and we want it to be shockingly easy and beautiful for developers and operators.
As a Product Manager on the Developer Platform team, you will own identifying and driving technical product initiatives from creation through execution. You will work with engineers, designers, operations, and other cross-functional teams to enable SaaS companies and startups to embed payments and banking functionality.
- Own end-to-end delivery of a best-in-class Developer Dashboard
- Define and execute against product KPI’s, communicating progress weekly
- Research and scope opportunities to help our customers succeed
- Define, articulate, and execute the strategy and roadmap for product adoption
- Write product requirements that clearly articulate the problem, it’s impact, and what we can do to solve it
- Lead collaboration between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams, ensuring that the team has an adequate amount of prepared tasks to work on
- Understand market alternatives to our platform capabilities to validate our direction or to make changes accordingly
- Partner with internal teams to document and communicate the capabilities of our products internally and externally
Experience in a technical or financial services background is preferred: engineering, data science, payments, banking, or similar
Experience defining and driving product strategies, including ruthless prioritization
Ability to create best-in-class interfaces that simplify complexity
Technical skills or demonstrated ability to gain an in-depth understanding of software systems to make meaningful contributions to high-stakes discussion on data modeling or software architecture
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Moov is committed to building a supportive community which allows all people to contribute however they are best able to. We believe that our products are a mixture of creative and detail oriented work where people from all backgrounds offer unique insight.
- 100% remote. We make remote-work work.
- We match what you contribute to your 401(k) up to 5% of your salary
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Flexible PTO
- Learning stipend
- Home office stipend
- Moov employees are eligible for employee stock options.