At the core of #fintech. Moov creates open source infrastructure for financial technology
Software Engineer - Content Platform$65k – $75k
At Moov, we’re empowering creators to embed banking and payment functionality everywhere. We’re developers for developer-first software. We believe that every software company is becoming a payments company and by equipping developers with the best tools we can tackle complex problems together.
As a Content Platform Engineer at Moov, you will work at the cross section of product marketing and documentation which, for many, represents the first impression they have of Moov. You’ll build frontend components that power entire pages across moov.io and our developer documentation sites. Pixel-perfection and elegant code are in equal tension, resulting in amazing experiences for our web property guests.
For consideration, please include a link to your online portfolio or examples of web projects you’ve built in your application.
- Develop visually rich interfaces for moov.io and our developer documentation websites
- Translate high-fidelity designs to functioning code that matches the designer’s intent
- Work with designers to prototype and implement web animations and product launch materials on moov.io
- Architect reusable frontend components for use in our headless CMS (we use Hugo)
- Optimize each web property for fast loading, accessibility, and scalability
- Support technical writers in creating beautiful and engaging articles on our documentation properties
- Proven experience building public-facing websites that work across the most commonly used browsers
- At least basic knowledge of search engine optimization best practices
- A solid understanding of design fundamentals, such as color theory, typography, layout, and balance.
- Demonstrable experience with content management systems or static site builders
Moov is committed to building a supportive community which allows all people to contribute however they are best able to. We believe that our products are a mixture of creative and detail oriented work where people from all backgrounds offer unique insight.
- 100% remote. We make remote-work work.
- We match what you contribute to your 401(k) up to 5% of your salary
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Flexible PTO
- Learning stipend
- Home office stipend
- Moov employees are eligible for employee stock options.