At the core of #fintech. Moov creates open source infrastructure for financial technology
Product Manager - Payments$120k – $140k
At Moov, we’re empowering creators to embed banking and payment functionality everywhere. We’re developers for developer-first software. We believe that every software company is becoming a payments company and by equipping developers with the best tools we can tackle complex problems together.
As a product manager on Moov’s payments team, you’ll be responsible for building APIs, products that make it easy for our customers to send, collect, and manage payments. You’ll work closely with customers and our application and dashboard teams to design and develop our payments systems. Our ideal product manager is equally excited about the flow of funds as well as beautiful product UX and API design.
- Own end-to-end delivery of a best-in-class payment abstractions and services
- Define and execute against product KPI’s, communicating progress weekly
- Research and scope opportunities to help our customers succeed
- Define, articulate, and execute the strategy and roadmap for product adoption
- Write product requirements that clearly articulate the problem, it’s impact, and what we can do to solve it
- Lead collaboration between engineering, design, and customer-facing teams, ensuring that the team has an adequate amount of prepared tasks to work on
- Understand market alternatives to our platform capabilities to validate our direction or to make changes accordingly
- Partner with internal teams to document and communicate the capabilities of our products internally and externally
- Experience in a technical or financial services background is preferred: engineering, data science, payments, banking, or similar
- Experience defining and driving product strategies, including ruthless prioritization
- Ability to create best-in-class interfaces that simplify complexity
- Technical skills or demonstrated ability to gain an in-depth understanding of software systems to make meaningful contributions to high-stakes discussion on data modeling or software architecture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Moov is committed to building a supportive community which allows all people to contribute however they are best able to. We believe that our products are a mixture of creative and detail oriented work where people from all backgrounds offer unique insight.
- 100% remote. We make remote-work work.
- We match what you contribute to your 401(k) up to 5% of your salary
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance plans
- Flexible PTO
- Learning stipend
- Home office stipend
- Moov employees are eligible for employee stock options.