The most popular database for modern apps
Technical Product Manager, CRM
As a Technical Product Manager, you will define the vision and future of our Salesforce environment. TechOps sits at the intersection of every business unit and delivers mission critical services and information to Stakeholders across the entire company.
*The right candidate for this role will *
- Be a CRM subject matter expert with a specialization in all things Salesforce, including Service Center, CPQ, and Financial Force
- Understand the difference between configuration and customization as well as when and where to use Apex or Process Builder
- Have at least 3 years of product management experience
- Be hyper-organized and capable of juggling multiple stakeholders and product requests simultaneously
- Knowledgeable of and experienced with working in Agile/Scrum environments
- Be inspired to identify and innovate in areas where automation can replace manual work
- Be able to facilitate developers discussion and flesh out the critical details required to ensure successful project delivery
- Able to effectively assess feature priority and use data to drive decisions
- Guide Stakeholders and Developers to the right product decisions to create a state-of-the art Salesforce platform that will serve diverse departmental needs
- Gather requirements from various Stakeholders and translate them into actionable work for Engineers
- Communicate complex technical issues simply and effectively to a wide range of audiences from engineers to executives
- Facilitate communication with other MongoDB teams to ensure that all roadmaps and deliverables are aligned
- Build and maintain the roadmap for Salesforce
- Provide regular updates on new features and capabilities to stakeholders
- Maintain and update a well organized and prioritized backlog
- Lead multiple simultaneous projects from inception to completion
- In 3 months you’ll have fully ramped within your teams, and created a short term road
- In 6 months you’ll have taken complete ownership of the product and generated a long term road map
- In 12 months you’ll have delivered multiple projects and defined the future of Salesforce at MongoDB
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws
Work and life blended
"Balance" makes work and life sound mutually exclusive. We prefer blending the two into a perfect Work/Life smoothie, packed with the richness of an employee centric office, and the health benefits of unlimited personal flexibility.
At MongoDB, we have several programs that support our employees’ families, like a generous parental leave policy, and a back-up care program for family members.
Our flexible PTO ethos is applied globally to ensure employees take time to refresh, relax, and unwind. This policy is based on mutual trust and communication between every employee and their manager.
Work it out at work
What's better than yoga? FREE yoga! We offer our people plenty of opportunity to stretch it out and let it breathe in a variety of classes.
We encourage development & support fun
We equip our people with ample training, resources, and support to pave their own path, but also the autonomy to plan and host in-office events like wine tastings, game nights, and our very own version of Oktoberfest, just to name a few.
When you walk with us, you walk tall
We believe in free expression, respect and inclusion, and always having each other's backs. Work at MongoDB, and you get to mix with cool, diverse people who keep it real every day, and build together.
Employee affinity groups
It’s important for us to embody our values, especially when it comes to “Embracing the Power of Differences,” one of our core company values. MongoDB affinity groups support our larger commitment to a diverse and inclusive community.
MongoDB is a global company with 40+ offices around the world! Each MongoDB employee has the opportunity to expand their personal and professional experiences and may have the option to relocate to another office depending on their role.
MongoDB at a glance
MongoDB focuses on SaaS, Cloud Computing, Open Source, Databases, and PaaS. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, New York, Austin, and Chicago. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees. To date, MongoDB has raised $230M of funding; their latest round was closed on March 2018.