Smart Investment Advisory
Product Owner - APIs & Integrations
At Moneyfarm, diversity is the foundation of our competitive advantage. We value our employees for who they are – their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge and individual differences make us better at what we do. Flexible working opportunities come as standard, but do let us know how we can accommodate your application further.
Moneyfarm is a fast growing digital wealth manager that helps people protect and increase their wealth. We are currently looking for an experienced Product Owner with strong experience in API ecosystems to join us in our London or Milan-based teams to help drive growth by integrating third-parties with our Wealth Management as a Service product.
We know that when you work as part of a team, things get done faster and better, which is why we put an emphasis on personality and fit with the people we hire.
We like to have fun, but ultimately we are about getting things done, and done well. We don’t have complicated structures, you will work within a self-organising product team with a clear mission.
We are a fast growing company with more than 100 people split between four offices and a flexible working policy.
What we’re looking for
Moneyfarm has developed a public API that exposes the capabilities of our platform to enable Wealth Management as a Service for Banks and FinTechs alike. With our first big partnership firmly in place and fully integrated with our API we’re working on integrating our next partner while actively pursuing further partnerships. We’re looking for a Product Owner to take ownership of our public API, working with a dedicated team of developers and QAs to support our existing partnerships and drive the integration with new partners.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for defining and prioritising the work for our mission-driven B2B2C product team.
You’ll be talking to the commercial, product and technology teams of our existing and prospective partners to understand their respective needs so that you can guide them toward a solution leveraging the capabilities of Moneyfarm’s Wealth Management as a Service product. Day to day, you’ll work closely with your tech lead, ensuring that support and maintenance issues are addressed and requirements for new features are clearly defined.
You’ll also have to manage and interact with stakeholders - both internal and external - to plan and manage your roadmap and to fully understand what needs to be done, including writing user stories.
We don’t do long term roadmaps, so adaptability is key.
What you’ll need
- Speak fluent English and Italian
- Experience developing API products (in a product or software development role)
- Experience with API tooling (testing, documentation, etc.)
- A proven track record of product delivery, preferably in B2B settings
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Agile/Scrum experience, including all ceremonies (standups, planning, grooming, retrospectives etc)
- Experience planning and adjusting roadmaps, writing user stories and prioritising tasks
- Solid stakeholder and project management skills
- Experience in Financial Services or FinTech
- Experience working in a fast-paced / startup environment
- Experience with investment/wealth management platforms
- Experience with systems that adhere to strict regulatory requirements (KYC, AML, etc.)
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Knowledge of concepts such as REST, OAuth, JWT, API Gateways, HATEOAS
- A technical background, you’ll be working very closely with developers so understanding the requirements they have would be beneficial
Moneyfarm at a glance
Moneyfarm focuses on Financial Services, Investment Management, Technology, Finance Technology, and Advice. Their company has offices in London, Frankfurt, Milan, and Cagliari. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Moneyfarm has raised $109.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.