Smart Investment Advisory
Junior Product Owner
At Moneyfarm, diversity is the foundation of our competitive advantage. We value our employees for who they are – their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge and individual differences make us better at what we do. Flexible working opportunities come as standard, but do let us know how we can accommodate your application further.
Moneyfarm is a fast growing digital wealth manager that helps people protect and increase their wealth.
We are currently looking for an experienced Product Owner to join us in our London or Milan-based teams to help drive growth by building a better product for our customers.
We know that when you work as part of a team, things get done faster and better, which is why we put an emphasis on personality and fit with the people we hire.
We like to have fun, but ultimately we are about getting things done, and done well. We don’t have complicated structures, you will own part of the product and work with other members of the team to ensure you have what you need.
We don’t know all the answers, which is why we love testing.
We love getting out and speaking to customers, or getting them into the office to try new features.
What we’re looking for
You should have a proven track record of working with product design and development teams to address customer needs, identifying the areas with the most potential and building experiments and features which lead to increased growth of the Moneyfarm products.
We want to push our products further, and you will be given the freedom and autonomy to create something you own and believe in.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be responsible for managing a part of the Moneyfarm product with a dedicated team of developers and designers.
Your focus will be on the customer experience, and how you can help Moneyfarm grow - both from new customers and existing ones.
Day to day, you will work very closely with your tech lead, managing the sprint and ensuring you are prepared for the relevant scrum ceremonies.
You will also have to manage and interact with stakeholders - both internal and external - to plan and manage your roadmap and to fully understand what needs to be done, including writing user stories.
We don’t do long term roadmaps, so adaptability is key.
- Speak fluent English and Italian
- 2 years experience in a relevant product role ideally in Financial services
- Background in Tech and Financial Services (especially trading/custody/wealth management)
- Evidence where you have helped a B2C company or project grow
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Agile/scrum experience, including all ceremonies (Standups, planning, grooming, retrospectives etc)
- Experience planning and adjusting roadmaps, writing user stories and prioritising tasks
- Solid project management skills
Nice to have
- Experience with trading systems and/or investment platforms
- Experience with systems that adhere to strict regulatory requirements (KYC, AML, etc.)
- Knowledge of retail savings, investment and/or insurance products in the UK and/or Italy
- A technical background, you’ll be working very closely with developers so understanding the requirements they have would be beneficial
- Experience using data to make decisions and use of A/B testing and analytics apps such as Split, Mixpanel, Hotjar, etc.
Moneyfarm at a glance
Moneyfarm focuses on Financial Services, Investment Management, Technology, Finance Technology, and Advice. Their company has offices in London, Frankfurt, Milan, and Cagliari. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Moneyfarm has raised $109.4M of funding; their latest round was closed on September 2019.