Senior Data Integration Analyst$150k – $160k
Recently honored for the TENTH consecutive year as one of the "Top 10 Best Places to Work" by the South Florida Business Journal, Momentum takes pride in establishing a team of highly skilled professionals to deliver IT consulting services to our Fortune 500 clients. We provide successful technology solutions and solve critical business challenges to meet our client's needs. Our alliances with industry-leading technology organizations have been instrumental to our success and allow us to offer robust solutions that are highly scalable and supportable using the best technologies available.
At Momentum, we are always looking to expand our family with seasoned IT professionals who strive to excel in a challenging working environment and stay abreast of the latest IT trends and best practices. Currently, we are seeking a professional who can successfully meet the following criteria:
• Accurately specify data integration requirements and drive data delivery in support of the project initiative
• Create and maintain the current and target state data integration flows
• Develop an understanding of business processes and the system architecture sufficiently to determine source system of required data and impacted integration(s)
• Participate in architectural discussions with data delivery impacts and contribute to the assessment of solution alternatives
• Effectively communicate the technical data integration requirements, design and decisions that support the functional needs of Data Engineering to applicable parties both verbally and through documentation
• Ensure cross-team communication and coordination of data requirements that impact or span across multiple Data Engineering workstreams
• Responsible for the creation and maintenance of project data integration deliverables including data mappings and data profiling
• Provide technical SQL Scripts tuning support and database modification recommendations when needed) to applications teams to improve performance and data quality
• Recommend adjustment to the database standards to address new business data needs or new database technologies
• Design, develop and deploy database models for application development to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance, and reliability
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
• Strong, proven experience using data modeling tools such as Erwin or Embarcadero
• 5-7 years of experience with data requirements, data integration, data quality, integration architecture patterns, enterprise application integration, Master Data Management, Metadata Management, data warehousing, data architecture, & ETL
• Ability to understand and utilize Data Management best-practice methodologies
• Experience managing metadata
• Have worked with solutions architects, technical leads, business analyst, software developers, DBAs to achieve project objectives - delivery dates, cost objectives, quality objectives, etc.
• Experience in developing, publishing, and maintaining artifacts/documentation
• Strong SQL and SQL tuning skills
We offer a great working environment and provide our team members with the opportunity to enhance and expand their professional development. Come join our team and take part in our excellent compensation package that includes competitive salary, health benefits, and a 401K plan. We look forward to hearing from you!
Momentum Consulting Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Momentum Consulting at a glance
Momentum Consulting focuses on Analytics, Project Management, Technology, Web Development, and Data. Their company has offices in Miami Lakes. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.momentumcc.com/