Comprehensive process and technology-based solutions
Senior .NET Developer$145k – $155k
At Momentum, we are always looking to expand our family with seasoned IT professionals who strive to excel in a challenging working environment and stay abreast of the latest IT trends and best practices. Currently, we are seeking a professional who can successfully meet the following criteria:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• At least 8 years of experience developing full-stack web applications using Microsoft technologies
• Enterprise-level ERP Integration experience
• Advanced proficiency with .NET Core and ASP.NET Core utilizing C#
• Advanced proficiency in REST API development using .NET Core
• Strong proficiency developing solutions using Microsoft Azure
• Working knowledge of Azure IaaS and PaaS technologies and services
• Strong knowledge in Microservices architecture
• Strong in Service Fabric development using Reliable Services and Actors
• Strong knowledge and understanding of Object-oriented programming and S.O.L.I.D. principles, design patterns, best practices, dependency injection, containers, and responsive design
• Proficient in Agile software development processes
• Knowledge of Azure API Management is a plus
We offer a great working environment and provide our team members with the opportunity to enhance and expand their professional development. Come join our team and take part in our excellent compensation package that includes competitive salary, health benefits, and a 401K plan. We look forward to hearing from you!
Momentum Consulting Corp. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Momentum Consulting at a glance
Momentum Consulting focuses on Analytics, Project Management, Technology, Web Development, and Data. Their company has offices in Miami Lakes. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.momentumcc.com/