Moment is a global marketplace for creatives
Performance Marketing Manager$70k – $100k • 0.015% – 0.02%
Moment is the largest online store for creatives, with the best gear from over 50 brands, lessons from pros, apps, and trips around the world. We’re looking for a growth marketer to drive demand and improve retention through paid ads across Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, Adwords, Amazon, Apple, and more.
What you’ll be working on
- Supporting new campaigns with FB/IG/Adwords/Amazon/Apple advertising.
- Testing new ads, strategies and audiences to acquire new customers.
- Improving our sales funnel and retention flows.
- Analyzing advertising results on a weekly and monthly basis
- Working with fellow analysts on the team to forecast traffic.
- Using and managing our product data feeds.
- Working with designers and engineers on CRO to improve future campaign results.
- Building and maintaining reports in our Looker BI tool.
- Customer service, because everyone on the team does a few hours per week. And we mean everyone in the company.
You need these qualifications
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Studies show that if you meet even 50% of a job’s qualifications you have a high likelihood of being hired.
- Passionate about photography, filmmaking and/or travel.
- Organized, detailed, and a simple communicator. Your analysis should be easy to follow.
- 3+ years experience in ecommerce performance marketing, preferably for a retailer or marketplace.
- Highly proficient with FB Ads and Adwords, running budgets over $1M/yr with at least 3x returns.
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other advertising/search tools
- Able to write marketing copy that is simple, succinct, fun & engaging.
- A strong grasp of Web Analytics, A/B Testing, and metrics-driven (performance) marketing, including managing reporting dashboards.
- Experienced with Excel & Google Sheets.
These qualifications are a plus
- Able to read/write SQL for data analysis or experience with Looker/LookML
- Strong visual eye - can curate and select assets, execute basic designs or animations.
- Experience at an e-commerce, media, or creative agency.
- Experience in a remote culture is helpful.
Compensation And Benefits
The Moment culture is about ownership so the more you take on the more you make. Otherwise, we keep compensation simple...
- A competitive salary.
- Equity in the company.
- Medical insurance or $600 per month to do what you want.
- Flexible Schedule: Work when you want, as long you finish work on time and set teammates up for success.
- A free Moment Trip every year.
- Free Moment gear & discounts on our whole store.
- A $500 stipend per year to spend on your own equipment.
- Three company offsites per year.
- Unlimited vacation.
Are you in?
Apply here on Angel List.
Great health benefits or extra cash
We let you choose between benefits or a higher monthly salary.
This is option and available if you're interested.
Primary and secondary parental leave
One month for secondary and two months for primary parents.
Everyone receives equity
You constantly receive more stock as part of your compensation as you level up your skills.
Our team is remote
We bring everyone together every four months for a week long offsite.
We don't track the extra time you put in, so we don't track the time you take off either.
Moment at a glance
Moment focuses on Film, Photography, Marketplaces, Adventure Travel, and Online Marketplaces. Their company has offices in Seattle. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Moment has raised $4.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016.