Moment is a global marketplace for creatives
Growth Analyst - Paid/Email$65k – $93k • 0.05% – 0.1%
Moment is the largest online marketplace for creatives, with the best gear from over 50 brands, lessons from pros, apps, and trips around the world. We’re looking for a growth marketer to drive demand and improve retention through marketing campaigns across visual ads and email.
This role covers 3 parts:
- You’ll be working with our content and launch teams to market campaigns. You’ll execute marketing plans for new offerings across gear and services.
- You’ll run tests to generate demand with new customers across ads, email, and sms.
- You’ll manage and iterate on post-purchase journeys to drive retention and increase lifetime value with existing customers.
We’re looking for a marketing generalist who loves to test quickly & nerd out on data to improve future efforts.
What you’ll be working on
- Supporting new campaigns with all of the visual marketing (ads & email)
- Analyzing advertising results on a weekly and monthly basis
- Creating, managing, and optimizing advertising campaigns.
- Creating, managing, and optimizing email & sms campaigns.
- Working with fellow analysts on the team to forecast traffic.
- Using and managing our data feeds and analytics tags.
- Working with designers and engineers to make changes that improve our campaign results
- Building and maintaining reports in our Looker BI tool.
- Customer service, because everyone on the team does a few hours per week. And we mean everyone in the company.
You need these qualifications
We encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Studies show that if you meet even 50% of a job’s qualifications you have a high likelihood of being hired.
- Passionate about photography, filmmaking and/or travel.
- Organized, detailed, and a simple communicator. Your analysis should be easy to follow.
- 2+ years experience in marketing, preferably in ecommerce or retail.
- Highly proficient with FB/IG/YT Ads.
- Comfortable writing marketing copy that is simple, succinct & engaging.
- Comfortable running large email campaigns (500K+) and building automated email/sms flows
- Experience with Klaviyo & Attentive or similar for Email/SMS campaigns.
- Experience building dashboards for others to understand our results.
- Experienced with Excel & Google Sheets.
These qualifications are a plus
- Proficient with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and advertising/search tools
- Able to read/write SQL for data analysis.
- Strong visual eye - can curate and select assets, execute basic designs or animations.
- Experience at an e-commerce, media, or creative agency.
- Experience in a remote culture is helpful.
Compensation And Benefits
The Moment culture is about ownership so the more you take on the more you make. Otherwise we keep compensation simple...
- Equity in the company.
- A competitive salary.
- Medical insurance or $600 per month to do what you want.
- A free Moment Trip every year.
- Moment gear.
- A $500 stipend per year to spend on your own equipment.
- Three company offsites per year.
- Unlimited vacation.
Are you in?
Apply here on Angel List.
Great health benefits or extra cash
We let you choose between benefits or a higher monthly salary.
This is option and available if you're interested.
Primary and secondary parental leave
One month for secondary and two months for primary parents.
Everyone receives equity
You constantly receive more stock as part of your compensation as you level up your skills.
Our team is remote
We bring everyone together every four months for a week long offsite.
We don't track the extra time you put in, so we don't track the time you take off either.
Moment at a glance
Moment focuses on Film, Photography, Marketplaces, Adventure Travel, and Online Marketplaces. Their company has offices in Seattle. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Moment has raised $4.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016.