Moment is a global marketplace for creatives
Full Stack Engineer$85k – $115k • 0.5% – 0.75%
We’re looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our Commerce team and help develop our Marketplace. Our platform is built with Craft CMS, Craft Commerce, and Vue.js. We are looking for a strong individual contributor who enjoys collaboration with designers, and ultimately shipping features that empower our customers and our team.
U.S. applicants only please. No agencies, we are looking for an in-house, full-time hire.
What You’ll Be Working On
- Working on a team of 3 engineers and 1 designer to ship features
- Working on our commerce platform: https://www.shopmoment.com
- Writing code in Vue/JS and Yii2/Craft/PHP 7.3
- Reviewing code that you did not write
You Need These Qualifications
- Strong understanding of Web Development
- Experience working in any MVC (e.g. Laravel, Yii2, Slim)
These Qualifications Are A Plus
- Prior experience working with Craft CMS
- Experience with PHP and PHP Frameworks
- Experience with Vue.js and Yarn
- Comfortable writing tests and architecting testable code
- Any ecommerce platform experience
- Experience working with a SPA
- Experience collaborating with remote teams.
- Experience in other languages and frameworks: Webpack, GraphQL, Laravel, Typescript, ReactJS, SQL
Compensation And Benefits
We keep it simple.
- Equity in the company.
- A salary.
- Medical insurance or $550 per month to do what you want.
- A free Moment Trip every year.
- Moment gear.
- A $500 stipend per year to spend on your own equipment.
- Three company offsites per year.
- Unlimited vacation.
Are you in?
Apply here on Angel List.
Meet your team
Great health benefits or extra cash
We let you choose between benefits or a higher monthly salary.
This is option and available if you're interested.
Primary and secondary parental leave
One month for secondary and two months for primary parents.
Everyone receives equity
You constantly receive more stock as part of your compensation as you level up your skills.
Our team is remote
We bring everyone together every four months for a week long offsite.
We don't track the extra time you put in, so we don't track the time you take off either.
Moment at a glance
Moment focuses on Film, Photography, Marketplaces, Adventure Travel, and Online Marketplaces. Their company has offices in Seattle. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Moment has raised $4.7M of funding; their latest round was closed on May 2016.