Developing and delivering connected mobility solutions that transform data into scale-able services
At Mojio, we’re connecting the cars of today for the journeys of tomorrow. Backed by leading investors including Amazon, T-Mobile, and Deutsche Telekom, Mojio is driving the global adoption of its connected car technology via its growing portfolio of customers, including T-Mobile and Vivint in the US, Deutsche Telekom in Europe and Telus in Canada. With more than 10 billion miles worth of real-world driving data processed to date, we have created one of the largest and fastest-growing big data pools in the automotive industry. If you’re interested in joining us on our mission to give every vehicle a voice, apply now!
We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building our cloud-based platform, from APIs to Protocol Gateways to processing terabytes of vehicle telemetry a day. Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Need a head for developing massively scalable code in distributed systems
- Translate Epics and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain our high focus on code quality, organization, and automation
Who You Are
- At least 3 + years industry experience in C#, with a good knowledge of the .NET ecosystem
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and how to write efficient scalable algorithms.
- Familiarity with Document Databases (such as Couchbase, DocumentDB, MongoDB) and exposure to Time-Series Databases would be an advantage
- Experience with Dependency Injection (IoC) and how to properly manage dependencies is essential.
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#, async/await and TPL
- Experience with popular web application frameworks, such as ASP.NET Owin, Identity Server
- Experience developing applications for the cloud (Azure, AWS, Google, etc)
- Understand fundamental design principles behind building long term scalable applications
Other job requirements:
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds, GC, etc.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Familiarity, if not intimate knowledge, with continuous integration
- Familiarity with Azure including Event Hubs, Stream Analytics, DocumentDB, Table/Blob Storage.
- Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem, including Spark, Hive and HDInsights
Our Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary, bonus and options package
- Excellent benefits (health, dental and vision)
- Lifestyle Savings Account
- Education Tuition Program
- Team outings
- Phone bill reimbursement and many more!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or on the basis of disability.
Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters/agencies and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
We are all owners, responsible for making Mojio as good as it can be, today and into the future. This is why every crew member gets stock options.
Delivering results and recharging the batteries go hand in hand. Take the vacations you need, when you need them, starting at 4 weeks with accrual.
Daily lunches & snacks
Fuel up daily with free lunches and a well-stocked array of snacks and drinks. We’ve also got you covered for on Friday afternoons with beer & wine!
Health & wellness
We believe that the happiest lifestyle is a healthy one. Enjoy a generous annual budget on us for personal health and wellness to be spent however you choose.
We encourage everyone to challenge themselves and never stop learning. Use up to $5K for professional development per year, with no lifetime cap.
We bolster our exceptional culture through deluxe team events that happen throughout the year. Think go karts, ski trips, white-water rafting, BBQs and more.
Naturally, we want our team to be using our products! That’s why you’ll get a Mojio-powered device with a monthly subscription for use in your own car.
There’s a reason it’s called the smartphone. We know you use your phone for work, so it's only fair that we cover your monthly bill.
Top tech & equipment
We provide the tools to do your best work. Pick the latest Mac or PC hardware and enjoy best-in-class software, ergonomic chairs, convertible standing desks, and more.
Mojio at a glance
Mojio focuses on Mobile, Internet, Automotive, Robotics, and Big Data. Their company has offices in Palo Alto, Vancouver, Campbell, and Сочивляны. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Mojio has raised $125.2M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.