Fashion , Internet
Lead Fullstack Python Django Developer₹5L – ₹9.5L • No equity
*Job Responsibilities: *
*● Understand project requirements, writing bug free clean code and ensure that the solution works per the agreed architecture, SLAs, KPIs and business model
● Integrate Django backend with third party API
● 100% Hands on role
● Make architecture decisions that contribute to maintainable systems
● Adapt to rapidly evolving requirements and changing priorities and drive the team accordingly
● Responsible to drive and support Ecommerce project activities and ensure marketplace implementation, deepen customer engagement, satisfaction, and user engagement
● Reverse engineer for debugging errors in code and ensure quality control in the process.
● Continually drive products towards a meaningful balance between user needs, business objectives and technical feasibility
● Documentation and reference preparation for users by writing operating instructions including changes and revisions.
● Operate in a hyper-collaborative way and follow these guiding principles: Value common sense and simplicity over complexity, make decisions quickly and move nimbly, celebrate diverse ideas, Succeed and fail together as a team *
● Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering from a reputed University
● 6 to 8 years of experience working in eCommerce domain, specifically at-least 3-5 years of experience working in Django and Python.
● React and/or Angular for front end
● Proficiency in MongoDB and MySql
● Technical Skills: JIRA, Gitlab, Rest API, GCP or AWS
● Integration experience with Payment gateway, shipping company and VAT, database concepts, Experience of web services
● Experience in performance profiling, tuning, and optimization, caching mechanisms with Enterprise level applicants
● Analytical, debugging, and troubleshooting skill with proven experience troubleshooting and fixing production bugs
● Experience in writing unit testing and test case automation.
● Ability to operate in Agile environment with a start-up mentality and unstructured environment, Energy, drive and passion to work, and operate in a digital world.
ModistaBox at a glance
ModistaBox focuses on E-Commerce. Their company has offices in India. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.modistabox.com