A collaborative data platform that combines SQL, R, Python, and visual analytics in one place
Enterprise Account Executive, NYC
The word is out that data-driven professionals love working with Mode and we need thoughtful and ambitious Account Executives to help build our roster of happy customers. We're looking for self-motivated individuals and team players who are passionate about data analytics and managing an end-to-end sales cycle.
In this role, you will be an instrumental player in evangelizing Mode's platform and responsible for growing our new business in the greater New York City area. We're looking for someone who enjoys hunting, naturally builds deep customer relationships, thinks strategically, and has the drive to go the extra mile for the customer and the Mode team. In your day to day, you'll be working with industry thought leaders and surrounded by smart, driven, and friendly people who love their work and love building a great company.
What you'll do
- Manage all aspects of the sales funnel from lead creation and qualification to close
- Educate prospects and develop strategies and use cases for their data analytics teams
- Exceed sales goals and quarterly revenue targets while contributing to overall team goals
- Develop relationships at all levels including the C-suite, Data Analysts and Data Scientists, and ensure customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with Marketing to create outbound sales collateral
- Bring valuable insights and product feedback to our Product team in an organized, actionable format to facilitate ongoing client-driven product development
What we look for
- Entrepreneurial spirit--you are driven to crush sales goals
- Demonstrated success with Enterprise software sales in the NYC Metro area, experience with Data Analytics/BI preferred
- Experience in working in a fast-paced, high-energy sales culture
- Ability to identify prospect’s needs and correlate them to Mode’s offering
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, verbal skills, and writing skills
- Experience using Salesforce.com or another CRM
- Alignment with Mode's values
Mode is a collaborative analytics platform that brings teams together around data to make game-changing decisions.
In everything we do, we strive to put the people we do it for first. This starts internally: together we're building a culture that embraces diversity and learning, humility and gratitude. At the same time, we try not to take ourselves too seriously and strive for a healthy balance between work and personal pursuits.
Benefits you can expect as a Mode employee:
- Generous, flexible PTO and family leave
- Flexible work schedules—we trust you to know what will make yourself most productive
- Generous professional development policy that includes funds earmarked for each employee's discretionary professional growth—Have a conference you want to attend? A class you want to take? If it's helping take your career to the next level, it's on us.
- Excellent health coverage for team members and their families (Mode pays the 100% of the premiums)
- Supportive work environment and a manager who is focused on your professional growth
- Company events that highlight our team's passions and hobbies
- Snacks and in-office lunches shared at our ever-growing lunch table
Mode is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Medical, dental, and vision insurance
We cover all premiums for employees, dependents, domestic partners, and spouses on a variety of healthcare plans.
You know what makes you the most productive. We offer unlimited PTO and the ability to work with your manager to build a schedule that makes sense for you and your family.
We strive to make the Mode office a place where everyone is comfortable by providing a variety of working spaces with different volumes and levels of light. We also build community through daily catered lunches and a kitchen that's fully stocked with snacks and beverages.
We invest in our team's growth by earmarking funds for each employee's continued education, which you can use as you see fit.
Mode at a glance
Mode focuses on Information Technology, Analytics, Big Data, Software, and Developer Tools. Their company has offices in New York City and San Francisco. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Mode has raised $46.425M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2019.