Allowing women to shop from the latest trends and styles all around the world
Senior Analyst, Web Analytics & E-commerce
Moda Operandi is looking for an Analyst, Web Analytics & Ecommerce to support Moda Operandi’s web re-platforming projects developing event architecture and working closely with the data & analytics team.
The ideal candidate for this role is an expert in web analytics & optimization as well as Segment.io; proficient in Looker; and has a background working in ecommerce or omni-channel retailers.
What you’ll do:
- Support Moda Operandi’s data & analytics team performing web analytics during the web re-platforming and site redesign
- Work closely with various stakeholders within the organization including marketing, product, finance, buying, technology, and executive leadership
- Develop event architecture for Moda’s web data and work to integrate into 3rd party platforms (marketing / advertising, email systems, CRM systems, etc)
- Manage and maintain all aspects of Google Analytics and Segment inclusive of tagging documentation, Tealium/GTM, tool configuration and user administration.
- Define, design, and maintain our tagging & data collection strategies, technical measurement requirements, and implementation methodologies.
- Collaborate with our engineering teams to ensure quality, accessibility, and consistency of collected data across web and native platforms.
- Responsible for setting on-going data quality checks and accessibility.
- Work closely with our data-warehouse teams to seamlessly integrate clickstream data into our internal data platforms.
- Work closely with our site optimization teams to support cross-platform integration and customer behavior tracking.
- Collaborate with product, marketing, & retail teams to define measurement objectives & KPIs, particularly understanding the funnel, customer behavior, and key triggers that drive acquisition and engagement.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in web analytics within e-commerce retail organizations
- Proficient in Segment.io and Looker
- Experience with Tag Management systems like Tealium, GTM, etc
- Applied data warehousing techniques and architecture approach
- Collaborative team player and self-starter with an ability to prioritize competing priorities
- Familiarity with Google Suite & Slack is preferred
- Ability to translate business problems into actionable metrics and technical measurement requirements.
- Ability to translate complicated methods and results into plain language, both in speaking and writing.
- Ability to self start - this is a full time remote position.
Premium medical, dental, and vision coverage for full-time employees and their dependents
An Agile, Tech/Product-driven environment
Moda Operandi at a glance
Moda Operandi focuses on Internet, E-Commerce, Retail, Fashion, and Retail Technology. Their company has offices in Los Angeles, New York City, New York, Chicago, and Hong Kong. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, Moda Operandi has raised $404.54M of funding; their latest round was closed on January 2020.