Direct-to-consumer baby products brand
Customer Experience Specialist$50k – $60k • 0.0% – 0.01%
We are currently looking for a superb customer facing team member to join our small but growing team. You will be able to contribute meaningfully to a fast-growing early-stage company, and work directly with the CEO and Directors.
What you’ll do
- Create intimate connections with customers by going above and beyond to provide best in class support. Act as the voice of Mockingbird on the front line with customers via email, live chat, phone, text and various social media accounts
- Own customer issues efficiently and effectively, from start to finish, utilizing empathy and creative problem solving skills
- Develop detailed product and industry knowledge in order to help customers through their decision process and provide personalized recommendations
- Analyze insights from customer feedback to help develop strategic improvement recommendations internally across product, marketing, and customer service
Who you are
- Previous experience demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- Strong EQ, with a desire to understand customers and their motivations
- Calm in stressful situations
- Personable and relatable, with the ability to connect with customers
- Strong oral and written communication, with a keen eye to determine whether a situation calls for more formal or colloquial language
- Self-starter who can work independently and think on their feet
- A willingness to proactively challenge the norm, continually pushing us to deliver better service than we did the day before
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Legally authorized to work in the USA
Who we are
Mockingbird is a direct-to-consumer baby products brand that just launched (woo!) with strollers and accessories. As a new-comer in the baby industry, we empower parents with beautiful, high quality products at a meaningfully lower price point, and a relentless devotion to customer satisfaction.
We are looking for both Full-Time and Part-Time employees. Let us know if you can work weekends and/or late evening shifts (ending at 8pm or 9pm PT).
If you're interested please apply here or connect with us on AngelList.
Mockingbird at a glance
Mockingbird focuses on E-Commerce, Parenting, Baby Accessories, and Baby And Kids. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://hellomockingbird.com/