We open up private car parks to the public
Marketing & Customer Success Intern (German)
Are you ready to join a young, international team working in the smart city sector?
In big cities, approximately 50% of all parking capacity is not open to the public or used in an optimal way. Meanwhile drivers on the streets are wasting time trying to find a vacant parking spot and they are paying a fortune for it. All of these cars driving around aimlessly increases air and noise pollution, lowering the quality of life in the city.
Mobypark (mobypark.com) is an innovative, growing startup which provides a solution by opening up private parking spaces of companies, hotels and individuals to the public. Existing parking resources are optimised and drivers can book ahead of time, guaranteeing their spot. Mobypark contributes to the smart cities movement by reducing traffic jams, carbon emissions, and stress of drivers.
The internship is ideal for native German-speaking students and graduates who want to gain real experience in marketing and customer success within a peer to peer sharing internet platform. You will start your internship doing customer success activitties combined with a bit of marketing. During the course of your internship, we will discover together which of the two categories you enjoy more and where your primary talent lies (which may be both!). At Mobypark, we will help you discover and hone your skills to their best!
- You are proactive
- You enjoy solving problems
- You are creative. You enjoy photography/blogging/videography/creating attractive presentations
- You are fast thinking and intelligent
- You have a positive learning attitude
- You are a good communicator, both in writing (clear, error-free) and in speech
- You are a Native German speaker and also quite good in English
- Business and/or Marketing/Communications background or education
- You understand that working for a startup means you occasionally need to be flexible in your job role
- You are interested in learning about building client relationships, sales and lead generation
NOT ESSENTIAL, BUT A BONUS
- Experience with Lightroom, Photoshop, or Indesign
- Ability to speak Frech, Spanish, Italian or Dutch
- Previous sales/marketing experience
- Working from a great startup office space in Amsterdam, 2 minutes from Museumplein and Amsterdam's beautiful Vondelpark
- Opportunities to work in varied places, as this role will require you to attend the occasional relevant conference, meeting or event
- The chance to actively participate in the Smart Cities movement and in the sharing economy
- The development of your skills in Marketing (content creation, SEO, social media marketing, etc)
- The development of your Communication skills (customer relationships, lead generation, etc)
- A monthly internship salary (€300/month)
- Free lunch every day
HOW TO APPLY
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com with the subject: “Marketing & Customer Success Intern (German)”. The starting date for this internship is in March 2020 or April 1st, 2020.