Catering for people with Taste
Recruiter - Austin, San Francisco, New York$70k – $100k
MobyDish (YC W15) is a catering marketplace that allows anyone to order family-style food from top-rated local restaurants for any group size in less than 5 minutes. We’re changing the catering industry by putting more power in the hands of the customer. Our technology lets us provide the simplest and tastiest catering experience for any event of any size - from large corporate luncheons to family gatherings - with no hassle. Are you ready to become a lunchtime hero?
We're a team of foodies, obsessed with customer experiences and care for our users and each other. We're constantly looking for more automation and efficiency in everything we do, while building our technology accordingly. As of today, we're still the only catering marketplace in the US to control the entire customer experience, from ordering to delivering using our proprietary technology with enormous opportunities to scale.
MobyDish is looking for an experienced recruiter / HR professional that will lead the strategy for all recruiting operations, including building out and owning all steps of the hiring process. You will guide strategy development, prioritize requisitions, establish metrics, and allocate resources to take the team to the next level. This individual will work closely with executives, develop strong relationships with hiring managers, and ensure a great hiring experience for all candidates.
- Design, implement and maintain scalable processes, tools, systems and training necessary to support the recruiting function across the company.
- Partner with stakeholders to determine recruiting priorities and capacity across markets and company, create compelling job descriptions, develop ideal candidate profiles, and robust interview process
- Provide leadership, training, and guidance related to job creation, sourcing, interviewing best practices, onboarding, offer negotiations, and recruiting functions.
- Ensure outstanding candidate experience and an exceptional talent acquisition process.
- Identify and develop relevant recruitment metrics, utilizing dashboards to track team performance, create recruiting reports, and make informed business decisions
- Optimize recruiting tools and practices, to ensure compliance, consistency, and integrity.
- Lead innovative sourcing strategies to source, attract, and build pipeline of top talent for all requisitions including executive searches and high-priority technical searches
- Strengthen MobyDish's ATS branding, as well as our branding across various recruitment platforms and agencies
- Work in partnership with select third-party recruitment firms, with an eye to reduce these partnerships in the near future
- Support new-hire onboarding, training, culture, and overall people development
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of broad recruiting experience in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources. Proven experience in full-lifecycle hiring: sourcing, interviewing, closing
- Direct, hands-on experience hiring for executives, engineering, operations, sales and general management
- Proven ability to use data to optimize the recruiting processes, develop innovative strategies, increase applicant pipelines, and present findings to the executive team.
- Experience managing a high-volume requisition load with competing demands from various business groups.
- Capable of managing immediate priorities while anticipating future needs.
- Outgoing and cheerful personality preferred! :)
MobyDish at a glance
MobyDish focuses on Marketplaces, Hospitality, Logistics, and Catering. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.mobydish.com