Catering for people with Taste
Account Manager - Austin$40k – $55k • 0.1% – 0.1%
MobyDish (YC W15) is a catering marketplace that allows anyone to order family-style food from top-rated local restaurants for any group size in less than 5 minutes. We’re changing the catering industry by putting more power in the hands of the customer. Our technology lets us provide the simplest and tastiest catering experience for any event of any size - from large corporate luncheons to family gatherings - with no hassle. Are you ready to become a lunchtime hero?
We're a team of foodies, obsessed with customer experiences and care for our users and each other. We're constantly looking for more automation and efficiency in everything we do, while building our technology accordingly. As of today, we're still the only catering marketplace in the US to control the entire customer experience, from ordering to delivering using our proprietary technology with enormous opportunities to scale.
We have so many more ideas to disrupt the food space and we're looking forward to have you join our journey. The Account Manager will be the one to build relationships with our recurring customers, represent our values, and make every Moby experience a memorable one.
- Plan and create menu proposals using the MobyDish platform for our customers and help them place new and recurring orders.
- Cultivate relationships and manage new and recurring clients — you'll do anything it takes to keep them happy and upsell their business.
- Delight our customers, answer their questions, surprise them, get to know them, and show them how much we care in different, creative ways.
- Come up with creative (and automated) processes to consistently take care of them in an efficient manner.
- Help us improve our product based on customer feedback and provide customer support.
- Help the company grow no matter what!
- 2 or more years of sales, account management, or client success experience, preferably in a B2B environment. However, qualified applicants with client-facing experience from hospitality, catering, or similar backgrounds are encouraged to apply!
- Experience doing things that took you out of your comfort zone!
- Able to learn quickly and use the latest technologies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Goal-oriented and metrics-driven.
- Proactive and creative person — you come up with solutions that nobody else can.
- You're fun to be around with and see things positively!
- You have a strong attention detail and are very organized, with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You care about people, food and want to add something to the company and culture
- Restaurant or food experience or interest a plus.
MobyDish at a glance
MobyDish focuses on Marketplaces, Hospitality, Logistics, and Catering. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.mobydish.com