Digital Credit for the Masses of India
Engineering Manager₹15L – ₹30L
MobiKwik is an Indian wallet major with a network of over 15,00,000 direct merchants and 55 million plus users. Founded in 2009 by Bipin Preet Singh and Upasana Taku, the company has raised three rounds of funding from Sequoia Capital, American Express, Tree Line Asia, MediaTek, GMO Payment Gateway, Cisco Investments and Net1. MobiKwik has also launched - MobiKwik Lite-, an under 1 mb app that works seamless on EDGE connections in November 2016.
One of the leading digital payments platforms for online and offline merchants, MobiKwik is powering payments for IRCTC, Uber, Meru Cabs, Amul, AIIMS, Big Bazaar, OYO Rooms, Zomato, PVR, Archies, WHSmith India, BookMyShow, Grofers, Big Basket, Dominos, Burger King, Pizza Hut, eBay, ShopClues, Myntra, Jabong, Pepperfry, Barista, Food Panda, Nearbuy, Van Heusen, Allen Solly, Louis Phillips, GoDaddy, MakeMyTrip.
- Architect, Design and Develop large scale systems, highly available, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance for one of the world's fastest growing payments company.
- Periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
- Lead, mentor and manage deliverables of a team of talented and highly motivated team of developers.
- Partner with the product management team to define and execute the feature roadmap
- Coordinate with cross functional teams (DevOPS, QA, Design etc.) on planning and execution
- Manage stakeholder communication proactively. Everything related to deliverables, risks, changes and dependencies by providing technology leadership to the team and foster engineering excellence
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively across cross functional teams in a global environment
Individual Specifications :
- 6+ years of experience in software development
- 4+ years of hands on experience in designing, developing, testing and deploying applications on Java for large scale applications
- Passion to learn new things, solve challenging problems with ability to Get Stuff done
- Good knowledge of Linux & proficient in OOP, SQL, Design Patterns, Data modelling and NoSQL databases
- Ability to understand and implement Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Well versed with Agile methodologies, TDD and Test Engineering and Automation
- Ability to design and implement low latency RESTful services
- Experience troubleshooting server performance memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks etc.
MobiKwik at a glance
MobiKwik focuses on Payments, Mobile Payments, Credit, Consumer Lending, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in Gurgaon. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, MobiKwik has raised $140.25M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2016.