The premier baseball league organization in the world since 1903
Administrative Coordinator, International Operations
- Assist with MLB’s international player registration process, including document review, organization, and verification.
- Receive, schedule, and process consent forms and related inquiries.
- Schedule appointments and interact with New York office, Clubs, and various outside entities to ensure coordinated operations.
- Liaise between MLB, various medical entities, and Clubs to organize medical appointments and ensure communication and organization between all parties.
- Interact with players and families during appointments in MLB’s Dominican Republic office.
- Contribute to other projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent judgment and discretion, including the ability to handle sensitive information.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize workflow while meeting strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Intermediate English verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to travel as needed.
Medical, dental and vision coverage -- premiums 100 percent employer covered
Automatic annual employer contribution to 401(k)
PTO plus office closed between Christmas and New Year's
Health club discounts
Courtesy passes to mlb games
MLB Advanced Media at a glance
MLB Advanced Media focuses on Sports, Big Data, and Augmented Reality. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Beijing. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.