The premier baseball league organization in the world since 1903
Food Service Attendant (Dishwasher) - Jackie Robinson Training Complex
The Food Service Attendant (Dishwasher) for the Jackie Robinson Training Complex (JRTC) cleans dishes and food service equipment in the kitchen at the JRTC dining facility. The Food Service Attendant (Dishwasher) assists with other Food & Beverage tasks as needed and follows all sanitary and health-related protocols.
- Operate, clean, sanitize and maintain the industrial dishwasher.
- Wash and sanitize pans, utensils, and dishes by hand when necessary.
- Unload dishes and utensils from the dishwasher and organize them properly.
- Empty and clean all trash receptacles.
- Clean food service equipment regularly.
- Clean dish storage areas and food prep stations.
- Maintain a clean work area and kitchen by sweeping and mopping as needed.
- Follow sanitation policies and procedures at all times.
- Clean up spills immediately; report any sanitation or janitorial issues to supervisor.
- Assist with other Food & Beverage tasks as needed including but not limited to food prep, line prep, dining room operations, and concessions operations.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Ability to work irregular hours including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to operate industrial machinery and carry loads up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a food handler certification card.
- Physical stamina and mobility including ability to reach, kneel, bend and stand for long periods of time.
- Critical thinking and time management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and managers.
Medical, dental and vision coverage -- premiums 100 percent employer covered
Automatic annual employer contribution to 401(k)
PTO plus office closed between Christmas and New Year's
Health club discounts
Courtesy passes to mlb games
MLB Advanced Media at a glance
MLB Advanced Media focuses on Sports, Big Data, and Augmented Reality. Their company has offices in New York City, San Francisco, London, Tokyo, and Beijing. They have a very large team that's between 1001-5000 employees.