Grow your business by learning why users convert, engage, and retain
Mid-Market (Scaleups) Relationship Manager
About the Mid-Market (Scaleups) Sales Team
Our Sales team manages the full sales cycle, helping prospects and existing customers leverage Mixpanel to analyze, measure, and improve their customer experience. The team consists of two roles - Account Executives who bring in new business, and Relationship Managers responsible for nurturing existing customers. The Mid-Market (Scaleups) team specifically covers companies with employee sizes from 51-1000, with an emphasis on high-growth tech companies who are changing the world around us.
About the Role
As a Scaleups Relationship Manager, you will partner closely with Mixpanel's customers, ultimately leading to long-term customer success and increased revenue under your management. Mixpanel Relationship Managers have a strong understanding of our product's capabilities and are able to continuously uncover areas of value for our customers.
- Owns and maintains the relationship with director and executive-level economic buyers at their accounts by connecting their objectives with the value that Mixpanel provides to their teams.
- Builds and maintains a long-term account plan and strategy focused on product adoption, driving business value, and discovering growth opportunities across a book of 50-70 accounts.
- Acts as a data and analytics thought leader and partner to their accounts through Quarterly Business Reviews focused on use cases and business impact, and the coordination and delivery of product demos and trainings.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with key partners such as Sales Engineering, Professional Services, Product, Marketing, and Legal.
- Intimately understands Mixpanel's competitors and technology partners to consult customers on our place in the broader analytics market.
We're Looking For Someone Who Has
- Full cycle SaaS post sales customer management experience, as a Relationship Manager or related cross-functional role like Customer Success Manager.
- Able to build and maintain credibility with a technical end-user in Engineering, Product, and Design functions, by showcasing Product and Industry knowledge and expertise.
- Effective communicator and collaborator — you have strong interpersonal skills and are an excellent team player.
- Adaptability — you understand that change is constant, and you embrace it.
- Agility and resilience — you move quickly and encourage continued improvement.
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn, and a drive to excel.
- Curiosity for the product analytics space.
Nice to Haves
- Experience managing relationships with high growth tech companies.
- Experience with Mixpanel or other analytics tools.
- Experience in a technical customer-facing role (Support Engineer / Customer Success Manager / Sales Engineer / Solutions Architect).
Comprehensive health benefits
Fully covered health, dental and vision for single employees and heavily subsidized health, dental and vision for couples and families.
Medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and more. Multiple options to give you the right coverage.
New employees get 15 days of PTO and then 20 days after the first year. We also have a company shut-down from December 23rd to January 1st, which is an additional 8 days of PTO.
Volunteer time off
We provide 40 hrs of VTO ( Volunteer Time Off) so employees can volunteer for organizations that they are passionate about supporting.
Catered lunch and dinner
We have lunch/dinner catered in four days a week and have a stipend for Thursday lunches so employees can explore the neighborhood and support local businesses.
Fully stocked kitchen
Our kitchens are stocked with a variety of beverages, fresh eggs and fruit, and (mostly healthy) snacks galore.
Creative, open workspaces with lots of places to play, reflect, and relax. We also provide healthy snacks and catered lunches and dinners every day.
Mixpanel will reimburse up to $100/mo for approved wellness related expenses.
Commitment to learning both as a team and individually.
Team off-sites, Table for Two, and more.
Our team is smart, eccentric, driven, loyal, and ambitious. You won’t always be the smartest person in the room.
Atomic, empowered teams so your impact is immediately felt. Every job is vital at Mixpanel.
Mixpanel at a glance
Mixpanel focuses on Mobile, SaaS, Analytics, Big Data, and Web Browsers. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Mixpanel has raised $77.015M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2014 at a valuation of $865M.