Hollywood's social network
Software Engineering Intern, September - December 2020No salary • 0.0% – 1.0%
Mischief's Software Engineering team is responsible for translating pixel-perfect user interfaces into a live website and mobile application that will shape the future of entertainment.
As a volunteer Software Engineer, you will have the opportunity to work directly with Mischief users from all aspects of filmmaking, including screenwriters, producers, actors, crew members, property managers, investors, and streaming companies like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
Fall 2020 interns with Mischief should be available to work remotely at least 15 hours per week, from September 1, 2020 through December 31, 2021.
In the event that Mischief achieves our company-wide goals, prior success in this role will be considered towards a paid, full-time position with stock and benefits.
• Analyze and prioritize user feedback to improve existing designs and ensure customer satisfaction.
• BS or equivalent degree in Computer Science or a related field, or current enrollment at a university, bootcamp, or high school AP class.
• Contribution to a live website or application, with progress documented via Github or similar service.
• Experience communicating and solving technical challenges with a remote team of individual contributors, meeting via Zoom.
• Prior leadership experience with a sports team, academic club, or campus organization.
• Working knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
• Strong communication skills in verbal and written English.
Meet your team
Mischief.app at a glance
Mischief.app focuses on Social Media, Enterprise Software, Film, Television, and Video Streaming. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Mountain View. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.mischief.app