Hollywood's social network
Product Designer, Web & Mobile Applications (Volunteer)No salary • 0.0% – 1.0%
Mischief's Product Design team is responsible for translating ideas into pixel-perfect user interfaces that will shape the future of entertainment.
As a volunteer Product Designer, you will have the opportunity to work directly with Mischief users from all aspects of filmmaking, including screenwriters, producers, actors, crew members, property managers, investors, and streaming companies like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video.
In the event that Mischief achieves our company-wide goals, success in this role to a paid, full-time position with stock and benefits.
• Work with Mischief's founder and CEO to design a website and mobile app in Sketch (sketchapp.com).
• Analyze and prioritize user feedback to improve existing designs and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Design experience in Sketch, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or InDesign, with accompanying portfolio or work samples
• Strong communication skills in verbal and written English
• Ability to work remotely for the duration of California's COVID-19 shelter-in-place order, with reliable access to video chat services like Google Hangouts or Zoom.
Mischief.app at a glance
Mischief.app focuses on Social Media, Enterprise Software, Film, Television, and Video Streaming. Their company has offices in Los Angeles and Mountain View. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.mischief.app