Research and Analytics
Growth, Marketing Operations - Help us Meet People$50k – $85k • No equity
At MirData.Report our mission is to deliver Insights and Best Class Information to Decision Makers. We do this through Qaurterly Reports, Events, Our Virtual Community of 19,000 Big Data Enthusiasts, and Virtual Webinars. With the COVID-10 isolating decision makers, we see an opportunity to double down on what works: content and virtual events.
You’re a misfit, a marketer, a jack-of-all-trades, who possesses high resourcefulness and the ability to recruit and manage others towards a common goal. You should also have a strong bias towards action.
As an Operations Manager in Marketing, you would see projects through from conception to implementation. You are a strong multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced-environment.
Marketing, project management, people management, customer relationship, user on-boarding all sit under the Operation Manager's broad umbrella of responsibilities. This is where marketing meets operational execution head on.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
• Collect project requirements thoroughly in spite of great level of uncertainty
• Manage new contractors
- Adopt latest best practices across our MarTech stack • Wrangle Data to improve the accuracy of your work • Process/Project Manage
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
• Experience Marketing for yourself or your own company
• Some level of familiarity across various marketing and sales functions
• Prior founder-level experience a big plus
• Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
• Be driven to accomplish a lot
• Ability to prioritize tasks and track progress
• Ability to work with outside contractors and other employees
• Able to effectively give and receive constructive feedback
• Must have a no-excuse, results-focused mindset