We enable an autonomous future with our breakthrough optical scanning technology
Senior Engineer - Electronics, Firmware, Software$100k – $140k • 1.0% – 5.0%
The Senior Engineer will develop and commercialize exciting new technologies for our advanced LiDAR sensor solutions. He/She will architect and build the sensor stack as a key leader while assisting in refining the technology vision. He/She will directly contribute to building out first implementations of Mirada’s sensor solution. The ideal candidate will be able to deliver across a wide technical breadth, learn quickly when and as required, and be comfortable tackling unfamiliar or broadly defined problems with little or no outside direction. He/She will own relationships with suppliers, and have direct interaction with initial key customers.
A successful candidate will meet all of the following requirements:
- B.S. degree with 7+ or M.S./Ph.D. degree with 5+ years experience in Electrical Engineering.
- Professional experience in electronics design with at least 5 years experience bringing hardware products from concept to volume production.
- Demonstrated track record in a technical leadership role.
- Analyze trade-off between alternative approaches.
- Participate in interface definition, design, and changes between sub-system components.
- Experience with algorithm / data analysis using Python, MATLAB, and/or SPICE.
- Circuit and board design using industry standard software tools
- Knowledge and ability to use lab equipment – Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer, JTAG ICE tools, etc. for debugging and analysis.
- Familiar with Agile processes and development.
- Comfortable with software quality practices such as code reviews and continuous integration.
- Experience with data and image visualization
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
Meet your team
Mirada Technologies at a glance
Mirada Technologies focuses on Hardware, Automotive, Sensors, and Lasers. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees. To date, Mirada Technologies has raised $477K of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.