Design marketplace that connects people with the world’s best artists.
Senior People Operations Analyst
Minted is a design marketplace, sourcing creative content from independent artists around the globe and selling the best designs to the world in the form of art, home decor, and stationery. Founded in 2007 by Mariam Naficy on the principles of transparency and putting design first, we are early pioneers of crowdsourcing having launched our first design challenge in April 2008 and have held monthly art and design challenges ever since. Follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter to learn more. Our corporate headquarters is located near the waterfront in downtown San Francisco, with additional offices in Oakland and Kansas City and we're backed by Benchmark Capital, IDG Ventures SF, Menlo Ventures, Primera (angel investors include Marissa Mayer of Yahoo and Jeremy Stoppelman of Yelp). We're a team of smart, ambitious, creative, and passionate people who come from all walks of life. Might you be one of us?
Minted is seeking a Sr People Operations Analyst to join our People team. You will play an important role in building and maintaining our data processes, systems, and analytics capabilities within Minted. Through this work, the Sr People Operations Analyst will help us take Minted’s people analytics and operational excellence - as well as their career - to the next level.
Great candidates for this role have a knack for telling stories with data and knowing how to streamline people ops systems and processes while taking into consideration interdependencies with other functions and employee experience.
- Manage and maintain people data systems and apply your knowledge to put audits in place to ensure clean and accurate data
- Partner with the people and cross functional teams (IT, Finance, etc.) to identify opportunity areas in processes and/or systems and design and prototype solutions
- Create reports, intuitive dashboards, and metrics for Minted’s senior leadership team
- Support annual compensation review and bonus cycles by providing data and reporting
- Support annual benefits and open enrollment process by leading the systems management for open enrollment and ensuring accurate data for carrier file feeds
- Pull, scrub, analyze data and compile for ad-hoc reporting needs for other team members on recruiting, benefits, compensation, compliance, etc.
- Be the “go-to” person on the team for systems and data for recruiting, benefits, compensation, etc.
- Enable employee self-service by driving operational excellence with new and existing tools
- Manage other projects as needed
- Results oriented. You are most comfortable in work environments which are solutions based and are highly motivated by goal accomplishment
- Data driven. You understand the importance of clean and accurate data and can extract, analyze, and visualize data for easy consumption
- A builder. You thrive in an environment where you are given the opportunity to be creative and construct people systems, workflows, and tools
- A collaborative thinker. You enjoy engaging in discussions to identify problems, and work with others to design new processes or make improvements
- A process thinker. You are energized by finding opportunities to improve processes through technology and design. You are well respected for your attention to detail, efficiency, and productivity and you are rigorous, diligent, and accurate when working with numbers and data
- A systems thinker. You intuitively understand interdependencies, ask follow-up questions, and drive to solutions that balance the success of initiatives
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, or similar field
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in people data, reporting, and analytics
- Experience working in fast paced, high growth, dynamic companies
- Advanced skills with Excel/Google Sheets
- Knowledge in HR systems, tools and applications