Global Investing for Every Indian
Front End Developer - Progressive Web App / React₹10L – ₹15L • No equity
We’re on a mission to make global investing easy and affordable for every Indian. The Liberalized remittance scheme (LRS) allows Indian residents to legally remit and invest up to USD 250,000 per person per year and we want all Indians to be able to use Winvesta to diversify their global stock investment portfolio by investing in US Stocks.
Winvesta is headquartered in London. It is built by a global team of professionals who bring with them deep expertise and a breadth of global experience in financial services, backed by an exceptional board of advisors
We are a remote-first company. We don’t want to micromanage you because we believe in giving ownership and responsibility along with accountability to build the trust within our team as we work on an exciting product roadmap.
We are looking for self driven,talented and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work collaboratively and learn as part of a team.
You can look us up on our website: https://www.winvesta.in/
What we are looking for:
- Experience with using/consuming REST APIs, understanding and interpreting API documentation, and architecture, including API description languages like Swagger, Postman
- Experience in developing responsive UI
- Understanding of design guidelines such as Material Design
- Basic Knowledge of: Dev-ops: Jenkins, Kubernetes
- Experience developing multi-channel, mobile-responsive and mobile-adaptive UI.
- Prior experience in front-end testing tools (Selenium, Jest, Cypress) is a plus and experience in React Native (or Flutter) and python is a bonus.
- Highly motivated candidates with a knack for attention to detail, strong skill set and outstanding individual contributors
- Prior experience in Fintech, Payments, and Wealth-tech is a plus
- Competitive coding experience is an added advantage
- Familiarly with Django is a nice to have
What you will do:
- Lots of hands on development and testing your own changes
- Design, build and roll out progressive web app.
- Play a key role in design sessions, providing expert input, suggestions, and advice on-screen design, screen flow, usability, and overall user experience.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Bring new ideas and technologies to the table that can improve our product or process.
- Collaborating with backend engineers in building new APIs and data contracts to support new functionality
- Actively participating in code reviews, technology/library selection discussions, and technical design discussions together with your engineering colleagues
Interested candidates may please fill out the form linked below:
For more information about our product and team please check out our website https://www.winvesta.in/