Ed Tech Company
Backend Developer₹7L – ₹9L
MiM-Essay is one of the world's best consulting groups specialized in helping students prepare for their masters in management and specialized masters applications (M.Fin, MSc analytics, deferred MBA). We offer comprehensive consulting services which include essay editing, LOR preparation, resume editing, interview preparation, and several educational products. We have recorded 400% growth over the last 4 years, and are valued around 7 million USD.
We are quality-focused and completely digital in our approach and heavily invested in a digital strategy created by our in-house digital marketing team. We are currently expanding into the online test prep vertical and have an ed-tech marketplace firm in the making which is poised to launch by end-Nov.
- Work across the different phases of the software development lifecycle including estimating level-of-effort, identifying the best approach, building, performing QA testing, deploying, documenting, debugging, supporting features, and shipping security improvements
- Participate and contribute to stand-ups, sprint planning, and retrospectives at the agile team level and up
- Perform code reviews with helpful and meaningful feedback for your teammates
- Research, document, note trade-offs and recommend potential solutions around future product features. Assume responsibility for your work and lead it to completion
- Work collaboratively across the engineering department to ensure standard methodologies and processes are followed
Who can Apply:
- PHP and Laravel development experience is mandatory
- Experience with software development methodology and handling backend REST API development
- Server maintenance experience for web applications and APIs
- Knowledge of software principles, application architecture, data structures, coding conventions, and security practices
- Strong communication skills that allow you to convey complex ideas in writing or in-person
- Ability to use your technical skills to achieve business goals
- Analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Empathy for application users and desire to improve their experiences
MiM-Essay at a glance
MiM-Essay focuses on Education and Consulting Services. Their company has offices in New Delhi. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.mim-essay.com