Reimagining the way global consumers access credit and financial solutions
Product Management Lead
About Milo Credit:** Reimagining the way global consumers access credit and financial services in a borderless world. We are the first digital home lending solution for global consumer and investors who want to buy or cash out of their US real estate. We lend directly to our consumers through a world class digital multi-language platform. We are a venture backed fintech startup. *The Opportunity: * **This role is for the first Product Manager hire at Milo Credit. The Product Management Team is responsible for understanding core user behavior to craft strategies and lead cross-functional feature development. You will manage the product roadmap, run biweekly spring planning meetings, and drive daily sprints. You will define and analyze metrics that inform product success & health. Most importantly you’ll challenge the status quo and inspire people toward a unified outcome.
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of features that impact our core business.
- Establishing a product vision and shared set of priorities across the team and the company, which meet the most important needs of our customers.
- Working with engineering, marketing, and finance to launch products that are easy to understand and use.
- Drive product development by defining the roadmap, specing feature stories, and overseeing the implementation and development.
- Run simultaneous experiments across various parts of the user lifecycle journey in order to improve outcomes.
- Closely measure results, and use data analysis to drive future iteration.
- 5+ years of product management experience at an early stage startup (preferably fintech related)
- Comfortable getting into the weeds on a variety of technical issues
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced and fluid startup environment
- Has worked with varied teams and multiple stakeholders to launch features
- Radical thinking paired with strong execution - can envision a world different than the status quo with the ability to articulate a clear path to get there.
- Self-motivated, with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver - able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Not hesitant to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize, compromise, ship quickly, and iterate.
- Outcome oriented - not reactionary; you can articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Highly technical, garnering respect from engineers
Bonus Points for:
- Successful track record shipping product in top B2C and/or fintech companies.
- Willingness and enthusiasm in rolling up your sleeves to deliver results.
- Deep appreciation for and understanding of complex products; working with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to make the right product decisions.
- Ability and desire to attract and retain key talent with diverse backgrounds and perspectives; we want a leader that will tap into a wider range of ideas and possibilities.
Milo Credit at a glance
Milo Credit focuses on Financial Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Credit, and Emerging Markets. Their company has offices in Miami. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.