Reimagining the way global consumers access credit and financial solutions
About Milo Credit: Reimagining the way global consumers access credit and financial services in a borderless world. We are the first digital home lending solution for global consumer and investors who want to buy or cash out of their US real estate. We lend directly to our consumers through a world class digital multi-language platform. We are a venture backed fintech startup. *The Opportunity: * The Milo Credit team has an amazing opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager to build the Milo Credit brand and play a leadership role in the marketing and community engagement strategy for the ecosystem. The Marketing Manager will lead all marketing efforts for Milo Credit while collaborating with the executive team and others to create clear and concise marketing collateral and materials for all Milo Credit audiences.
- Work with the executive team to lead & strategize all marketing efforts. This is an opportunity to be the first marketing hire, build out the marketing strategy and brand, and build out the marketing function.
- Translate top-level marketing priorities into clear brand strategy and messaging; drive the development, design, and execution of marketing activities that generate and influence brand.
- Creatively connect Milo Credit to new customers wherever performance leads you - building out and expanding new channels, or revolutionizing and refining existing channels - anything to help achieve company KPIs.
- Test hypotheses by pulling data and performing analyses to monitor and evaluate performance.
- Find, negotiate and work with new or existing data/media vendors.
- Reporting and continuously improving visibility into channel performance.
- Collaborate with creative, marketing and product teams to maximize customer acquisition, for example by delivering landing pages, marketing assets, and driving campaign performance.
- Collaborate with other teams to establish voice, tone, personality and content to drive growth and engagement across all social media platforms and external review sites.
- Develop a short and long-term content calendar for social media platforms, including text, image and video content.
- Build effective awareness strategy across audiences including investors, mortgage brokers, and global consumers who are looking to buy property in the US or already own US real estate.
- Build an active community of global consumers through a variety of mediums including social media & events.
- Lead digital and social media marketing efforts to build a vibrant community of global consumers.
- Work closely with key marketing, product, finance and business development stakeholders to champion the Milo Credit brand
- Conduct market research to understand use cases, audience targeting and messaging
- Organize events for marketing to target audiences (global consumers, mortgage brokers, & realtors)
- Guide the development, implementation, execution, and maintenance of the following:
- Guidelines - create guidelines and self-serve tools that help build brand parameters
- Trainings - develop trainings to make it easy for internal and external stakeholders to understand the brand, be inspired by it, and apply it correctly
- Messaging - build a messaging framework to enable us to tell a consistent story across campaigns and audiences
- Voice - infuse brand voice in all marketing copy
Bonus Points for:
- Agency & early stage startup experience (fintech a big plus)
- Experience with mortgages or other regulated consumer finance environments
- Experience implementing strategies across various marketing channels (SEO, Digital, Retargeting, Social, Direct Mail)
- 8+ years of marketing experience, ideally in a Tech or Fintech company
- Successful track record of creating world class brand marketing strategies and programs
- Entrepreneurial spirit, strong work ethic, and proven track record for taking initiative
- Knowledge and experience in brand analysis and strategic planning
- Team player that can work collaboratively across teams and all levels
- Confident and transparent communication style
- Proven ability to stay organized with great attention to detail
- Proven experience to prioritize workload and add value in a fast-paced, evolving environment
Milo Credit at a glance
Milo Credit focuses on Financial Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Credit, and Emerging Markets. Their company has offices in Miami. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.