Reimagining the way global consumers access credit and financial solutions
Loan Consultant Manager, Business Development
About Milo Credit:** Reimagining the way global consumers access credit and financial services in a borderless world. We are the first digital home lending solution for global consumer and investors who want to buy or cash out of their US real estate. We lend directly to our consumers through a world class digital multi-language platform. We are a venture backed fintech startup. *The Opportunity: * **The Loan Consultant Team is a team within the Business Development Team. This team is tasked with helping our consumers who are looking for loans that approach Milo through our web portal. Milo Credit is seeking an experienced relationship manager who thrives in serving customers to maximize their potential. This person should thrive in a fast-paced environment, be a self-starter, result-oriented, able to manage multiple client relationships simultaneously, and when in doubt always do right by the customer. As a Milo Credit Loan Consultant, you will be responsible for delivering a best-in-class experience to our borrowers while ensuring Milo Credit is the selected partner for clients borrowing needs. Through our commitment to service and best-in-class technology, you will be responsible for acquiring, retaining and converting potential borrowers to happy clients by demonstrating why Milo Credit is the best partner to serve their business needs.
- Originate loans, leveraging the Milo Product
- Recommend and review loan options for customers based on their specific situation, and be able to clearly articulate Milo Credit’s value proposition to customers who don't yet know us
- Manage and track our customer’s loan application in order to prioritize action items and to improve conversion and customer satisfaction over time
- Be an advocate for your customer to the engineering, product and customer success teams, communicating their needs and asks
- Operate as “Champion of the Customer” for all borrower needs
- Engage and support your clients’ needs - on their timetables - including occasional weekend and evening coverage
- Advise borrowers throughout the origination experience - particularly as it relates to pricing, valuation, documentation needs
- Delivering a complete loan application file ready for underwriting
- Driving higher repeat business to produce incremental growth to each borrower relationship
- Contribute to projects that improve the business and effectiveness of the team
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships as the result of being a trusted advisor
- Work cross functionally with the Milo Credit’s Loan Operations team to help resolve and mitigate any customer or loan issues
- Support and empower to your teammates in order to win as a team
Bonus Points for:
- Passion for Real Estate/Lending/ Fintech
- Familiarity or experience with Salesforce or other CRM platform
- Experience originating loans at lending fintech startup
- Preferred Experience:
- At least 5+ years of experience as a licensed Mortgage Loan Originator or Loan Officer
- OR At least 3+ years of experience in SAAS, quota-carrying sales role, or a role in the mortgage industry
- Licensing Requirements:
- The Mortgage Loan Originator Team requires an active NMLS license. New hires may be required to get licensed in additional states.
- Established professional network in the real estate industry.
- College degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, or relevant experience
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Set high standards for yourself matched with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic and growing organization
- High empathy and desire to help others
- Experience in formulating and presenting solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while demonstrating strong attention to detail
- Passionate about changing the mortgage industry.
- Excited to join a startup, have a big impact and put in the hustle required to get things done!
- Willing and comfortable with strategic outbound prospecting
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and collaboration among department members
Milo Credit at a glance
Milo Credit focuses on Financial Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Credit, and Emerging Markets. Their company has offices in Miami. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.