Reimagining the way global consumers access credit and financial solutions
Front-end Engineer, Engineering
Reporting into the CTO, the Senior Front-end Engineer will be a key member of the engineering team, building the front-end essential to our growing business. Over time, we expect you to grow by learning and practicing technical ownership, promoting best practices in coding and architecture, collaborating with and mentoring other members of the engineering team through code reviews and paired programming, and becoming a vocal advocate of their engineering forward culture.
- The front-end technology stack includes the following:
- React Native, Native Script or other framework for mobile applications
- Build applications in cross platform (iOS and Android)
- We use GIT for source control
- You will:
- Develop and maintain key internal and public-facing front-end applications and web applications.
- Design redundant and scalable architectures for high performance web and mobile delivery across multiple platforms
- Engineer simple and elegant solutions to challenging problems, working towards an overall team goal of 99.99% uptime
- Code adaptation for secure RESTful APIs Updating legacy code to implement cutting edge tech.
Bonus Points for:
- Good knowledge of HTML5+/CSS3+
- Good knowledge of authentication, encryption and security techniques
- Experience in a startup environment.
- Proficiency in ES6+
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience in TDD, unit testing and end-to-end testing
- Experience with MVC frameworks
Milo Credit at a glance
Milo Credit focuses on Financial Services, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Credit, and Emerging Markets. Their company has offices in Miami. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.