Mike is an AI lawyer that helps lawyers get legal research within seconds
Jobs at MikeLegal
At Mike, you will be exposed to a lot of tech involving Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Neural Networks and what not. One should surely expect a quality Experience here.
Showing 6 of 6 jobs
Posted 3 weeks ago
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
Posted 2 months ago
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to optimize, improve, expand upon them.
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from teams and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration and assist other team engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions.
Posted 1 month ago
- Expand relationships with existing MikeLegal clients Focus on increased revenue and ACV.
- 2+ years of proven business-to-business sales experience ( bonus if experience in selling legal solutions)
Posted 6 months ago
Assist in creating software for litigators to make their life easier.
Research and write articles on the latest updates and court room cases.