Driving business transformation through conversational AI
- Work to set a product vision and strategy that delivers unique value based on customer needs and expectations.
- Understand competitive landscape from standpoint of strategy and functional capabilities.
- Establish best practices and processes for product development. Ensure complete adoption of the practices and processes across the organization.
- Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products and features.
- Enable the customer-facing teams with tools and support for product demonstration, product adoption and product debugging.
- Define and implement a data-driven process to measure product adoption and product prioritization.
- Define a scalable framework for product prioritization keeping customer success, sales and engineering teams in mind.
- Create supporting business cases, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature / functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
The right person is better than the right set of experiences and these are the traits we’ve identified make great additions to our team.
- Experience in directing a creative product development team in the B2B space, and an environment that encourages new ideas and innovation.
- Entrepreneurial self-starter and manager.
- Hands-on with experience in handling all aspects of product management, inbound as well as outbound.
- Proven track record of launching and managing Enterprise SaaS applications in a multi-site global organization that leverages a hybrid agile development methodology.
- Demonstrated experience managing the full product development life cycle, including product conceptualization, patent assessment, product line development, costing, prototyping.
- Excellent communication skills, especially executive-level communication and the ability to tell a compelling story
- Ability to see the strategic importance of AI / ML and its applications in enterprise customer engagement.
- Should be a qualified engineer preferably with an MBA from a premier institute.
- Willingness to travel periodically across India.
- You are analytical and process driven. You are practical in your approach and know how to tradeoff between scope, quality and speed.
- Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share such as Blogs, Twitter, Dribble, Medium, Instagram, GitHub etc.
Mihup Communications at a glance
Mihup Communications focuses on Analytics, Speech Recognition, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in India. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.mihup.com