Driving business transformation through conversational AI
• Participation in the development of voice applications using internal/external libraries
• Responsibilities of technical deliveries of software and documents to third-party integrators for production grade deployments
• Deployment of trained neural network/machine learning models via core external libraries.
• Application development and interfacing with any of the areas of Speech recognition, Dialogue Management, NLU, and Text to Speech Libraries.
• Ensuring the quality of the produced software (unit tests, code reviews)
• Porting various logics, custom neural network inference ops and codes from other languages (like Python, Java) to C++, written by Machine Learning Scientists
• Code optimisations related to compilers, SIMD, parallelism, data structures and algorithms.
• M.Tech/M.Sc in Computer Science and Engineering or related fields from reputed institutions.
• Strong understanding of Linear Algebra, differential Calculus, and basic mathematical understanding of Neural Network models
• Experience in the field of embedded system software and Data Structures and Algorithms.
• Good knowledge of programming in C or C ++ (C++ 11, C++14, STL, multithreading, smart pointers), working on embedded environment, basic skills related to Inter-Process Communication.
• Grasp of Python/Rust is a good to have.
• Knowledge of the technology of Linux, Android, and iOS native environments.
• Knowledge of embedded hardware acceleration in any of arm/x86 SIMD, OpenCL-ES, CUDA, NNApi, Metal.
• Basic OS concepts, memory leak/hotspot detection tools, concepts of CPU performance improvements
• Communicative knowledge of English enabling work in an international team
- Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share such as Blogs, Twitter, Dribble, Medium, Instagram, GitHub.
Mihup Communications at a glance
Mihup Communications focuses on Analytics, Speech Recognition, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in India. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.mihup.com