Driving business transformation through conversational AI
- Translate vision, feedback and ideas into shippable product designs.
- Reduce, simplify, distill.
- See features through from ideas on paper to implementation.
- Work closely with product manager and engineers.
- Ensure everything we ship meets our standards of quality.
- Build design standards and practices.
- Guide product research and usability testing.
- Understand and improve our design processes.
- Contribute feedback regularly towards improving our company.
The right person is better than the right set of experiences, these are the traits we’ve identified make great additions to our team.
- An impressive portfolio demonstrating your experience solving complex product design problems.
- You work empirically & iteratively.
- Your feedback is thoughtful and straightforward.
- Comfortable prototyping at varying levels of fidelity.
- Strong technical communication skills and understanding of software development processes.
- You have an interest in automation, machine learning and making human-computer interaction simple.
- Excited by ambiguity and rapid changes common in early-stage product development
- Experience using Figma/Framer.
- Ability to prototype your designs in working code.
- Experience in design for enterprise grade, B2B SaaS products.
- Experience acting as a researcher.
- Familiarity with speech recognition, machine learning.
- Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share, Blogs, Twitter, Dribbble, Medium, Instagram, GitHub.
Mihup Communications at a glance
Mihup Communications focuses on Analytics, Speech Recognition, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in India. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.mihup.com