Driving business transformation through conversational AI
Machine Learning Engineer
• Architect and build Mihup Voice & NLP platform
• Work with large data-sets and train ML or Deep Learning models
• Prototype and experiment with various ML and Deep Learning techniques for performance and scalability
• Up-to-date with Deep Learning literature and research publications in order to evaluate and implement latest techniques into Mihup Voice & NLP platform
• Propose new ML or Deep Learning methods for some of the NLP/speech problems and submit research publications to the leading conferences
The right person is better than the right set of experiences and these are the traits we’ve identified make great additions to our team.
• Strong fundamentals in Mathematics (esp. Linear algebra), Statistics, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Speech Processing
• Alumnus with advanced degrees (Masters or Ph.D.) in the above-mentioned fields from IITs or other leading Foreign universities are preferable
• Proficient in Deep Learning theories such as CNNs, RNNs (LSTM), Attention models, GANs
• 3+ years of experience in applying Deep Learning algorithms in solving AI problems in Natural Language Processing (e.g. Text Classification, Sentiment Analysis, Machine Translation, Dialog Systems) or Speech Processing (e.g. Speech Recognition, Speaker Diarization Verification, Text-to-Speech)
• Research publications in NLP or Speech Technology conferences
• Hands on experience with natural language and speech processing tools such as: NLTK, CoreNLP, OpenNLP, HTK, Kaldi and Sphinx
• Experience with ML and Deep Learning libraries such as: Scikit Learn, TensorFlow, PyTorch,
• Demonstrable proficiency in Python, Shell scripting and C/Java
• Anything that will let us know more about who you are that you would like to share such as Blogs, Twitter, Dribble, Medium, Instagram, GitHub.
Mihup Communications at a glance
Mihup Communications focuses on Analytics, Speech Recognition, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in India. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.mihup.com