Media consultancy seeking transformative results in a time of disruption and opportunity
Programmatic Team Lead (Director level)
MightyHive is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of significant disruption and opportunity. Recognized as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, MightyHive provides consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, and analytics. The company is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, London, Toronto, Singapore, Stockholm, and Sydney.
Our client roster is expanding quickly and we are looking to bring on a Team Lead to oversee our account management and operations teams in managing client relationships & advertising campaigns.
Get in on the ground floor of something special, help our business grow by helping our clients grow, and be rewarded with uncapped professional growth working with a team that works hard and plays hard together.
Join us and have the opportunity to shape an emerging industry, drive meaningful business results, and grow your career.
- Managing a team of up to 5 account managers working across a variety of platforms, including but not limited to the Google Marketing Platform, Google Ads, Bing, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon DSP/Sponsored Posts, The Trade Desk, Oath
- Aiding the Account Management organisation in running all aspects of display, video, mobile, search and social campaigns.
- Analyzing large data sets/reports and providing insight and expertise for clients on our products and offerings.
- Supporting sales team with pre-sales and collaborating with Marketing, Training, Engineering, and Business Ops Teams on ad-hoc projects
- Identifying business opportunities and partnerships, growing relationships in depth and breadth
- Guide career development for team members, including facilitation of project work across non-accounts teams (business operations, product, sales, etc)
- Helping to strategize and improve our account management teams' processes and operations as MightyHive continues to grow at a rapid pace in collaboration with other Team Leads
- Acting first point of coverage as needed: Regionally when expanding, Execution for other departments/functions (Operations, Recruiting, Training, Finance, Sales)
- Proactively identify new ways to test in platform for the team’s clients (tactics, structural changes, reporting, etc) via thorough understanding of DSPs, Google Ads/Bing, ad servers, and web analytics platforms; enough so to QA execution Communicate the MightyHive Vision and philosophy effectively externally and internally, including participation in sales pitches
- Systematically prioritize between client and internal needs, sometimes balancing competing priorities from different internal stakeholders
What you bring to it:
- 5+ years experience in online advertising, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other.
- 2+ years managing a team of at least 5 people
- Technical expertise with the in-scope technology solutions
- Must be a master of DV360 and CM, an advanced working knowledge of Amazon, GA360, Creative, and Search with the ability to effectively teach these skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to write proposals for RFPs
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Skilled, process-based thinker that can help teams problem solve for technical escalations
- Ability to give feedback on product demonstrations/alphas and betas from platform engineering teams
- Experience in account management, including opportunity identification
- Commitment to career mentorship, both at and beyond MightyHive
- Ability to lead and work with many different personality types
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Competitive group health plan
- RRSP Pension plan
- 4 weeks vacation per year
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible working hours
- Training program and career pathing
- Potential for global travel
- Fast paced startup environment on the bleeding edge of technology changes
- Casual/flexible environment
Full coverage health insurance, including Medical, Dental, and Vision
Retirement savings plan
401K, with company contribution of 3% of salary
Competitive salary + year-end bonus tied to company performance
Unlimited vacation days
Reimbursement for the gym membership of your choice
Cell phone plan
MightyHive cell phone plan
MightyHive at a glance
MightyHive focuses on Enterprise Software, Information Technology, Advertising, Direct Marketing, and Consulting. Their company has offices in San Francisco, New York, Chicago, Singapore, and London. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, MightyHive has raised $2.878M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2018.