An online daily focal point for finance combined with sophisticated investment management
Project Manager₹5L – ₹6L
moneyguru is on a mission to Empower smart savers and make investing in mutual funds easy and effortless for all. Being one of the fast-growing fintech companies, we are deeply passionate about what we do, because we know that our work has the power to change people’s finances and bring them closer to their financial goals. We simplify mutual fund investing and empowers smart savers, by providing the knowledge, information, support and technology to help them achieve their financial goals with ease and confidence.
We have built a platform where investors can do more than investing- Here investors do informed investing.
*Who are we looking for? *
A young result oriented professional who has the skills and aptitude to gather project requirements, maintain project documentation and ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Gather project requirements from the core team and create product roadmaps for the flawless execution of projects
- Create and maintain proper documentation of the project on each stages
- Coordinate with the tech and design team and get things delivered on time
- Enable close cooperation across all roles and functions in and across teams
- Involve in all phases of the project lifecycle and ensure that it is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop an elaborate project plan to track progress
- Properly measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Monitoring project development, identifying hindrances/ problems and finding solutions to resolve it
- Resource planning and task allocation with the consultation of a technical lead according to skill matrix
- Effectively communicate challenges and project progress and remove barriers.
- Responsible to coordinate/conduct sprint ceremonies
** Pre-Requisites **
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience in project management role. Experience working in a startup for similar project management role is definitely a +
- Experience in project management for iOS / Android project development
- Proven ability to lead, manage and work with remote teams
- Experience of working in the fintech or ecommerce industry
- Ready to travel
Good to have:
Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
Experience in Agile and Scrum
Worked on management tools like Trello, Wrike, Jira