An online daily focal point for finance combined with sophisticated investment management
Growth & Marketing Specialist
moneyguru is on a mission to Empower smart savers and make investing in mutual funds easy and effortless for all. Being one of the fast-growing fintech companies, we are deeply passionate about what we do, because we know that our work has the power to change people’s finances and bring them closer to their financial goals. We simplify mutual fund investing and empowers smart savers, by providing the knowledge, information, support and technology to help them achieve their financial goals with ease and confidence.
We have built a platform where investors can do more than investing- Here investors do informed investing.
About the role:
As a Growth & Marketing Specialist, you will primarily focus on strategizing , conceptualizing and analyzing our online and offline marketing to increase our organic as well as paid growth to maximise immediate and long-term ROI.
- Collaborate with content, brand marketing and other relevant teams to plan quarterly marketing activities
- Regularly update stakeholders and building reports & dashboards for real-time tracking
- Create reports that point towards shortcomings in previous campaigns
- Understand market trends and product use cases, define brand positioning, develop audiences, improve product market fit, execute go-to-market plans, and optimize/improve marketing communications to achieve business objectives
- Create and execute innovative growth strategies to attract and retain customers
- Strategize and increase organic growth and reach. Work on media strategy & planning across the offline channels (TV, Radio, Outdoor, Print, etc)
- Develop strategic customer acquisition and retention plans to drive growth and maximise immediate and long-term ROI
- Plan campaigns from idea to results; owning objectives, tools, team, progress, and reporting
- Set up customer journeys and work on engagement metrics to increase retention, re-engagement and reducing churn.
- Work with vendors, agencies and other stakeholders involved in brand marketing, end to end, to ensure smooth execution of planned marketing campaigns
- Graduate of a tier-1 school with a rich startup experience or experience in working with a leading digital media agency. (3-4 years of experience in managing paid marketing preferably with a high-growth B2C startup)
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in direct, growth-focused marketing
- Experience in building a comprehensive marketing strategy from scratch
- Leadership skills with the ability to fix and prioritise goals (At least 1 year of experience in managing a growth team)
- Should have participated in the hiring process for new team members, grown existing teams and been assigned direct reports
- Experience in setting up campaigns in Google Ads & Analytics
- Experience running successful marketing campaigns
*Good to have *
Experience in managing the SEO and organic acquisition
Experience in investing mutual funds or stocks
Experience with negotiating deals with publishers
Should understand the basics of HTML