An online daily focal point for finance combined with sophisticated investment management
Head Of Content
moneyguru is on a mission to Empower smart savers and make investing easy and effortless for all. Being one of the fast-growing fintech companies, we are deeply passionate about what we do, because we know that our work has the power to change people’s finances and bring them closer to their financial goals. We simplify mutual fund investing and empowers smart savers, by providing the knowledge, information, support and technology to help them achieve their financial goals with ease and confidence.
We have built a platform where investors can do more than investing- Here investors do informed investing.
Who are we looking for?
A seasoned creative content strategist who has the experience and expertise to create a brand identity and empower customers through content.
*Job Responsibilities: *
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term business goals for both online and offline channels (TV, Radio, Outdoor, Print, YT etc
- Work closely with the marketing team on content strategies and plans to increase organic growth and reach.
- Ensure, all business narratives and messages are in alignment to support business objectives.
- Edit, proofread and improve the output of our insights, news and all content documents, ensuring that it matches our brand voice and tone .
- Mentor to the content department and ensure steady, gradual improvement in their professional skills.
- Analyze content marketing metrics and make changes as needed
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and come up with content strategies.
- Oversees all the content put out by the company through email, interviews, social media, collateral, speeches, recorded messages, newsletters and so forth.
- A Masters in English Literature or Journalism
- Have experience in creative content writing and editing for finance journals, newspapers or for a fintech company. (Having 4+ years of experience as Senior Content Editor is preferred)
- Knowledge in Financial Market and Economics domain is required
- Experience in editing and proof-reading financial articles
- Ability to create original and engaging content for various online websites and media
- SEO and content marketing mechanisms
- Experience in the management of a team, leading that team to successful accomplishment of its goals
- Should have participated in the hiring process for new team members, grown existing teams and been assigned direct reports