Voted the #1 Property Management System in 2020
Data Scientist Intern - Research Team£12k – £12k
The research team is responsible for conducting strategic research to support Mews’ expansion into new markets. This is an incredible opportunity to get exposure to top level management and take ownership of projects from day one.
The ideal candidate for this role is someone with a numerical background, proficiency in python and experience with predictive modelling.
- Maintain and refine the end-to-end data pipeline, building on existing architectures for data collection, processing, and analysis
- Construct, clean and structure raw databases based on the team’s research findings in collaboration with our Prague data team.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Build algorithms and design experiments to merge, manage, verify and extract data to supply tailored reports to colleagues, customers or the wider organisation
- Work with various Mews teams to solve highly complex problems. Projects include anything from optimising our revenue predictions to researching new territories in which to sell our services.
- Advanced knowledge of Python
- Strong mathematical background
- Experience with predictive modelling
- Drive and the resilience to try new ideas if the first one doesn't work - you'll be expected to work with minimal supervision
- Previous experience interning in a software company or within a tech team
- Experience with web crawling is a big plus
Meet your team
Mews at a glance
Mews focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Hospitality, and Software. Their company has offices in New York, London, Amsterdam, Barcelona, and Munich. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Mews has raised $40.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.