Voted the #1 Property Management System in 2020
Sales Development Rep - various territories£20k – £32k
What should you be like?
· Motivated, able to work independently and as part of a team
· Highly structured and organized. This is a fast paced environment
· A genuine interest in new technologies that bring innovation in hospitality (and not only)
· Hands-on approach, willing to go the extra mile
· Ability to take feedback, learn quickly and adapt to new situations
· A driver of new ideas and suggestions in order to move the company forward
· Not afraid to challenge the status quo
· Outgoing, social, ready to communicate with employees, customers, and partners across different countries and different organizational levels
· A bit crazy :-)
What should you have?
· Fluent in English and 1 or more of: German, Swedish, Danish, Finish, Polish, Czech/Slovak, French
· Tech Savvy (further knowledge than MS Office/GDrive)
· Education preferably in Marketing/Business/Hospitality
· Experience in the hotel/travel industry and growth hacking
The role will evolve as the company grows, but the main focus will be to:
· Research, identify and prospect new clients. You will be expected to meet certain metrics as defined by the sales approach. These metrics may include outbound prospecting, inbound qualification, opportunities found and passed.
· Use a consultative approach to understand a prospect’s organizational goals and needs, identify the key “pain points” and build trust.
· Achieve department and organizational goals by accepting ownership of projects for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to the team.
· Assist in administrative tasks (Contracts, Internal Documentation, software maintenance).
· Analyse business reports to identify patterns in the opportunities and come up with ideas/strategies to further streamline these channels
· Collaborate with the marketing team to help identify best practices, and further stimulate website traffic
· Come up with innovative ideas to drive new business opportunities & to improve efficiency
· Help drive new leads/opportunities for the sales team throughout campaigns
· Participating in creative brainstorms
· You own side project (not job-role related) that brings value to the company
Where will you work from?
Your role will initially be based out of the London office, which is centrally located. There could be an opportunity to relocate to the region of focus in the future.
Please apply here: mews-systems.breezy.hr/p/4e727aa72e0401-head-of-marketing
Mews at a glance
Mews focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Hospitality, and Software. Their company has offices in New York, London, Amsterdam, Barcelona, and Munich. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, Mews has raised $40.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2019.